Monday, February 8, 2010

A Declaration of Sorts


This is too be the year of being outside. This last decade I have spent far too much time inside working on inside things and it is my hope to spend this next decade of my life focusing outside in the natural world. We can only hope to lead people to where we have been. We can only hope to teach what we know. So I hope here in these simple posts to embody the spirit of Yellow Springs Nature Adventures….

While you may find many of these photos i share here – fuzzy – I believe that the fuzziness is honest – because this is the world that God has given me – even with glasses not quite 20/20. Let us start here with the tree of life. A memorial to the idea that all things are connected and without are mother earth we can not long survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment